2017 Hot Topics in Bankruptcy
Join Franklin Drake as he covers the hottest current topics in Bankruptcy Law. An array of issues have arisen since the "Great Recession" that have continued to make this a topic of interest for anyone that deals with Bankruptcies. He will walk you through the process from pre-filing considerations through post-discharge lien enforcement. You will walk away confident that you are up to date with Bankruptcy Law, whether you are dealing with a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the Bankruptcy process for a Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
- Know the difference between "discharged" and "dismissed" and why it is so important to you
- Gain the knowledge of how, when, how much and why you should freeze funds
- Learn about the "freeze traps" and how to avoid them if possible
- Understand the creditors meeting and how it may affect you
- Develop an understanding of reaffirmations and how they could benefit you
- How do you deal with employees who declare bankruptcy
Franklin Drake brings more than 30 years of legal experience to the table in this information packed webinar. Register today and come prepared with your pen and notepad (or laptop).
Frank Drake concentrates his practice in the areas of creditors’ rights, creditors’ bankruptcy, and commercial litigation. Frank has worked with credit unions, banking and financial institutions, consumer and commercial lenders, and student loan agencies to enforce contracts, minimize losses, and fight fraud. As federal regulatory compliance has become increasingly complex, he also assists lenders with difficult compliance issues. He has more than 30 years of legal experience. He was... View Full Profile