OFCCP Internet Applicant
- Webinar Date: December 20, 2017
- Webinar Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm EST live
- Guest Speaker: Michelli Rivera
- Industry: Human Resources
- Credit: HRCI 1.0, SHRM 1.0
When is the last time you reviewed and updated your employment application? Recent legal updates are impacting the types of information that you can ask applicants for and when it is ok to ask. This webinar will touch on a myriad of topics to consider regarding your internet applications, including:
- A preview of how current and imminent changes in laws may be impacting your employment application, such as ban the box and pay equity legislation
- Questions and language to include and avoid on your application
- Considerations federal contractors should keep in mind under the internet applicant rule
- And language to include to help minimize legal risk and maximize protections to your company
Michelli Rivera is an associate in the firm's Atlanta office. She represents clients in all areas of labor and employment law including employment discrimination claims, wrongful termination claims, wage and hour disputes and audits, non-compete and restrictive covenants, compliance, training, and prevention.Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Michelli practiced with the law firm of Burr & Forman, LLP handling commercial business disputes and employment matters. Previously, she interned with t... View Full Profile
This program has been approved for credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Aurora Training Advantage is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.