Microsoft Office Shortcuts
As a basic-level user of Microsoft Office, you'd love to reduce the number of "hair-tearing-out" moments. You'd love to be able to do things faster so you can go home on time. You'd love to be seen as an “Office Hero” in your organization. As an added bonus, because Microsoft Office is so widely used across the globe, having good-to-excellent skills means you'll be more marketable in today’s highly competitive job market!
- Word and Outlook: Automate data-entry using QuickParts
- Word: Using Styles to automate formatting
- Word: Create a Table of Contents with 3 clicks of the mouse!
- Word: Creating and editing a PDF
- Word and PowerPoint: SmartArt: Build diagrams in seconds
- PowerPoint: Modify all slides at once: Understanding Slide Masters
- PowerPoint: Working with Images
- Excel: Managing List-based data
- Outlook: Using Rules to automate your email processing
- Outlook: Using Quick Steps to automate repetitive tasks
- All Applications: The Ribbon: Make it work the way you do