Change Management: Going From Surviving to Thriving
Nothing is permanent except for change. This is true now more than ever. In rapidly changing times stress can increase, resistance can run rampant, and employee morale can suffer. During this fast-paced, interactive session professionals will master much needed tools to do more than simply survive during the upheaval and emotional challenges change creates, they will learn to embrace change and thrive in the midst of the change process.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Discover proven attitude adjusters to stay positive and focused during change.
- Learn clever tactics for focusing on the benefits of change, even when others are resistant.
- Master 7 ways to handle resistance and negativity vocalized by peers or others impacted by change.
- Implement quick and surprising tools for uncovering the root cause of resistance and how to address it.
- Learn powerful and important tools that minimize the stress associated with change and result in improved morale.
- Discover how to communicate with confidence in changing times using one surprising and simple technique.
When employees have the skills to overcome personal resistance to change, manage the stress associated with change, and communicate with confidence during change the result is a work environment where people thrive. This leads to increased employee engagement, better morale, improved productivity, and enhanced customer service and teamwork.
Innovative Communication LeaderAs an internationally recognized communication skills expert, speaker and author, Pamela Jett works with professionals to better understand that "Words Matter" when we are looking to achieve results, make an impact and improve effectiveness. Pamela is a true innovator who takes people beyond basic theory and strategy to an unparalleled level of application.Certified Speaking ProfessionalPamela Jett has had a life-long romance with words and their effect on re... View Full Profile