Effective Communication In High-Pressure Situations
Join Dan O'Connor, a world leader in tactical communication training, as he walks you though high-pressure situations and how to handle them like a pro. You will learn how to identify these situations before they arise to take preventative measures to avoid them. When a high-pressure situation does arise, however, this program will teach you effective communication strategies and tactics to help you best navigate the situation for yourself and your co-workers to arrive at the best resolution possible.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn to identify areas where proactive measures can be taken to foster an organized and respectful environment that discourages high-intensity situations.
- Understand the warning signs to look for before a conflict becomes a high-pressure situation and how to diffuse the situation.
- Walk away with proven coping strategies you can use to remain calm during conflict.
- Apply communication strategies that help maintain a supportive, constructive tone during emotionally intense situations.
- Learn how to respond to high-intensity situations with verbal and non-verbal communication strategies that help maintain the physical, emotional and psychological safety of everyone involved.
- Gain the skill-set needed to respond assertively to high-intensity situations using emotionally-defusing verbal strategies rather than emotionally reacting to the situation.
Sign up today and don't miss out as Dan shares his expertise in this powerful and interactive webinar.
Internationally acclaimed author, trainer, and keynote speaker Dan O’Connor has been leading the communication training industry for more than 20 years. Through his bestselling books Say This—Not That, and Energy Vampire Slaying: 101; his #1 rated YouTube channel, Communication Training Videos with Dan O’Connor; his popular online course OnlineCommunicationTraining.com; and his breakthrough proprietary tactical communication learning system, Step Out of the Shadows and Speak; Dan has been ... View Full Profile