How to Conduct Effective Meetings
- Webinar Date: October 31, 2017
- Webinar Time: 1:00pm - 2:30pm EDT live
- Guest Speaker: David Rohlander
- Industry: Business Administration, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Taxation and Accounting
Effective meetings are productive, positive and absolutely necessary. Meetings are extremely expensive when you consider the costs of commute time, prep time, waiting to begin time, being off the job and a variety of other opportunity costs. The more people involved in the meeting the more the real expense skyrockets. It pays to make them productive!
Stop holding unnecessary meetings that waste money, waste time and are destructive to morale. It is critical for you to know the difference between a useless meeting and an effective meeting and even more critical for you to know how to make all of your meetings effective.
Most companies have far too many meetings and the meetings they do have are typically not efficient nor effective. This webinar will give you all the guidance and methodology you need to always maximize the impact and results you create with meetings.
Benefits of Attending:
- How to plan for a meeting and build an effective agenda
- Learn tricks for staying on the agenda and honoring the time commitments
- How to create successful interaction with participants
- Leave meetings with clarity, understanding and acceptance
- Understand how to follow up and why it is critical
- Feedback and how to “Inspect what you expect”
After attending this webinar your meetings will be productive, positive and participants will look forward to them. Co-workers will even be asking you to share your secrets on how to conduct an effective meeting. Your job will be to use the information and share it with others so all company meetings become effective. Join best-selling author David Rohlander on October 31st and walk away with a game-plan for making your meetings effective.