Electronic Payroll Payments
The ins and outs of paperless or electronic pay can be overwhelming this webinar will explain the process and laws to understand around paperless pay, plus what laws the payroll professional needs to be aware of.
Employers across the United States are looking for better more streamlined ways to pay employees. Not only are employers looking for cost savings when paying employees but finding methods that are faster that allows employers better comply with other state department of labor laws for terminated employees, timing of payment laws etc. There are advantages and disadvantages of electronic payments and this webinar will give you everything you need to know to have a successful electronic payment processing each and every payroll.
After this webinar the participant will understand:
- The details around the new ACH same day rules and the phased implementation
- The direct deposit flow and required timing of payments
- NACHA operating rules and what payroll needs to know
- State Department of Labor laws and how it effects electronic payments
- Paycards Branded vs Non Branded Cards and what it means for the payroll department
- How to promote and encourage electronic payment with employees
- Electronic Payment Process Overview
- Benefits of Electronic payments
- Understanding laws around electronic payments
- Promoting and increasing electronic payments at your company
- Pay card payments-Everything an employer should know
Dayna is currently the Payroll Tax Manager at PetSmart Inc. Dayna has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 15 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, Dayna moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc. During Dayna’s time at Honeywell she obtained her FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) through the American Payroll Association. She also received several merit awards for Customer Service and Acquisitions and Divestitures. Dayna is no stranger to... View Full Profile
Aurora Training Advantage is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, and cancellation please contact our offices at 407-542-4317 or email@example.com.
This program has been approved for credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Aurora Training Advantage is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.