The Right Mindset for Financial Success: Employee Lunch and Learn Series
- Webinar Date: February 26, 2018
- Webinar Time: 1:30pm - 2:30pm EST live
- Guest Speaker: Linda Stroman
- Industry: Business Administration, Human Resources
Welcome to the Lunch and Learn Series. A series of 1 hour programs focused on providing yourself and your employees the tools succeed in both the business and personal environment. Join Linda Stroman for this group learning program live as she shares sound financial strategies that will set you up for lasting financial success. She will help you understand how your internal thoughts and feelings regarding money are dictating your external movements. Break out of this pattern and start using the tools provided in this webinar to guide your financial decisions.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand your current financial behaviors, habits, triggers and overall wellness and why that is so important.
- Learn how to effectively create and utilize a budget in order to make better spending and saving decisions.
- Gain knowledge about "the game" of credit and how you can use that to your advantage.
- Learn the technique of visualization to begin developing your financial goals and your plan for execution.
- Understand how to use "discovered savings" to reduce debt, increase savings and investment goals.
Whether you are joining for yourself or setting up a conference room for group participation this is an event that everyone should be attending. Linda will equip you with right knowledge and tools to start making the right financial decisions.
Linda Stroman is a financial specialist for Capital Area Asset Builders (CAAB). Linda joined CAAB’s staff in October of 2007. She provides education, training and one-on-one financial coaching to groups, and individuals on money behavior and credit education. In addition, she coordinates program seminars and other events regarding CAAB's financial programs in the community. Financial behavior and execution is the core concept Linda helps her audience understand. She uses real-life eve... View Full Profile