Form 1099-K Reporting
- Webinar Date: July 17, 2018
- Webinar Time: 1:00pm - 2:40pm EDT live
- Guest Speaker: Steven Mercatante
- Industry: Taxation and Accounting
- Credit: CPE 2.0
It is vital for any organization to remain compliant regarding its use of payment cards and associated Form 1099-K Federal and State reporting by following current reporting guidelines and staying abreast of the latest trends. If you would like to improve payment card compliance and better understand your due diligence responsibilities or the law, or are seeking to learn where and how to avoid triggering p-card related reporting then join us for this live, 100-minute program to hear our expert speaker, Tax Attorney Steven Mercatante, discuss:
• What’s new in payment card compliance and Federal Form 1099-K reporting
• Who must file Forms 1099-K
• Form 1099-K filing deadlines, procedures, and exceptions
• Using TIN verification processes to ensure Forms 1099-K filed are correct
• Accounts payable due diligence responsibilities associated with the use of payment cards
• Compliance with state level 1099-K reporting requirements
• And more!
Steven Mercatante is the principal and founder of TIR Consulting, LLC. He is a nationally recognized leader in tax reporting education and consulting on specialized compliance issues. He has conducted on-site consultation for corporate clients from across the world and led countless seminars and webinars for Convey Compliance Systems, IAPP, Balance Consulting, The Accounts Payable Network, Accounts Payable Now and Tomorrow, Progressive Business Conferences, The Center For Competitive Management,... View Full Profile
Aurora Training Advantage is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, and cancellation please contact our offices at 407-542-4317 or firstname.lastname@example.org.