Anatomy of Good Posture: Improve Productivity and Avoid Pain
- Webinar Date: August 3, 2018
- Webinar Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm EDT live
- Guest Speaker: Christian Grause
- Industry: Business Administration, Human Resources
“80 percent of Americans will experience an episode of low back pain at some time in their lives and that total costs of the condition are estimated at greater than $100 billion annually, with two-thirds of that due to decreased wages and productivity.1” Many of these issues are rooted in poor posture and a lack of general knowledge about proper posture and the mechanics of your back.
In this webinar you will get a look at posture from an anatomical perspective. Understand how your musculoskeletal system responds to the forces put into it from poor posture and why that is so important. Also, you will learn about the negative impact of slumping on your spine and surrounding tissues and why it causes such discomfort.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the mechanics of your back and how you can avoid discomfort
- Learn simple changes in habit that will have a profound impact
- Stay more productive and comfortable throughout your day
- Become less dependent on drugs to control your symptoms
Join Christian Grause as he walks you through the simple steps you can do to avoid chronic back pain, save money on prescriptions and increase your productivity.
1. Freburger, Janet K., et al. "The rising prevalence of chronic low back pain." Archives of internal medicine 169.3 (2009): 251-258.
Christian Grause earned his Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from University of Hawaii at Manoa and his Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic FL. He has also gained certifications for Kinesio Tape / Medi Tape, Functional and Kinetic Treatment With Rehab, and a CCSP (Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician) designation.He became a Chiropractor because of his mother. In his late twenties. his mother became very ill. She sought help from a Chiropractor and while it did no... View Full Profile