Strategies for a Healthier and Low-Stress Holiday Season
Have you ever wished you could just skip the holidays? Are your life’s demands and stress levels unbearably high during this time of year? You’re not alone. Surveys and studies consistently find that stress levels increase during the holidays. It's time to take your holiday season back with simple strategies that will allow you to maintain healthy habits and lower your stress levels. Sound to good to be true? Join Adam Dudley as he shares time tested strategies to make your holidays a time to celebrate again. This is a great event to watch as group/department/company... with the price of a single registration.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the triggers causing holiday stress and how you can avoid or better deal with them
- Learn a simple planning technique that will set you up for a lower stress holiday season
- Add techniques to your arsenal that will allow you to avoid the dreaded holiday overeating
- Gain an understanding of how to set boundaries with friends and families and why that is so important
- Walk away with practical strategies for maintaining self-care even during the busiest of times
- Learn about the most common mistakes people make and how to avoid them to make your holiday experience a joyful one
Gather your whole team and Join Adam Dudley as he provides you with the tools you will need to take your holidays back and turn them into the joyful times they are meant to be.
Adam graduated from the University of Florida’s College of Health and Human Performance with a degree in Exercise and Sport Sciences and a specialization in fitness and wellness. Adam has founded his own company along with working as a corporate executive, business coach and marketing consultant. He has also worked as a credentialed personal trainer, wellness program administrator and most recently a certified health coach and behavior change specialist. He is the author of "Clarity For Solos", ... View Full Profile