Creating Engagement Through Leadership and Communication
- Webinar Date: December 3, 2018
- Webinar Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm EST live
- Guest Speaker: Pamela Jett
- Industry: Business Administration, Human Resources
The research is very clear. Globally, employee engagement is on the decline. That should be alarming to companies and their leaders since employee engagement is directly linked to productivity and profit. Regardless of your job title or position, you can make a positive impact on engagement - your own, those you lead, and your peers. And, you can do so without adding cost to your bottom line. Join Pamela Jett as she shares how to create engagement using your most important skill - your communication.
Give leaders and employees the communication tools they need to keep people engaged. With a focus on the power of words in day-to-day interaction, this program shares the powerful principles behind engaging communication. Fast-paced, interactive, and solution-rich, this program provides tools to use immediately for enhanced employee engagement at every level.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Discover how to leverage positive communication to enhance engagement, regardless of job title or position
- Master the art of delivering meaningful performance feedback, a key driver of employee engagement
- Discover why words matter so much and learn the words to avoid at all costs
- Learn how to leverage the power of praise to boost productivity and performance
- Uncover and break communication habits that trigger defensiveness and disengagement
- Reap the rewards of being a “power to” leader - not a “power over” leader
- Learn why a growth mindset is crucial to enhancing employee engagement
- Discover why good people quit and how engaging communication can reduce the high-cost of turnover
- Master engagement enhancing language patterns to use in difficult conversations - even when emotions are running high
Enhanced employee engagement is linked to measurably higher productivity, increased innovation and problem solving, better bottom line results, reduced turnover, and overall greater organizational performance. With remarkable communication skills, you can make a tremendous impact on engagement. With a focus on practical application (not just theory or feel good fluff), this program will provide you with the must have communication tools you can use to enhance employee engagement today. If you are looking for the program to set you up for success in 2019 then this is the one for you.
Innovative Communication LeaderAs an internationally recognized communication skills expert, speaker and author, Pamela Jett works with professionals to better understand that "Words Matter" when we are looking to achieve results, make an impact and improve effectiveness. Pamela is a true innovator who takes people beyond basic theory and strategy to an unparalleled level of application.Certified Speaking ProfessionalPamela Jett has had a life-long romance with words and their effect on re... View Full Profile