Microsoft Word: Creating Professional Documents
As business professionals, we are always typing communications of all kinds. Sometimes, an email just won't do it. We need to create and manage nice-looking letters, memos, mail pieces and a variety of other documents. Microsoft Word is the software program that almost everybody uses to do this. This webinar will walk you through how to make great looking, professional documents in Microsoft Word.
- Understand how and when to use numbered lists and bulleted lists
- Learn to format paragraphs like a professional
- Gain tips and tricks for the quickest ways to select text
- Control the power of the navigation pane!
- Step by step instructions for using mail merge from your Excel or Outlook names list
Tom Fragale brings more than 30 years of professional experience to the table in this information packed webinar. Register today and come prepared with your pen and notepad (or laptop).
Tom Fragale is a computer professional with over 30 years of experience. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, a Microsoft Certified Office Master, and a Microsoft Certified Expert in Word and Excel. He has trained over 30,000 business people in on-line webinars, public seminars, and on-site training. His clients include many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, military bases, and companies large and small across a variety of industries, including manufacturing, banking, pharmaceutical, e... View Full Profile