Lunch and Learn: Navigating Your Healthcare and Getting Your Money's Worth
- Webinar Date: April 30, 2018
- Webinar Time: 1:30pm - 2:30pm EDT live
- Guest Speaker: Adam Dudley
- Industry: Business Administration, Human Resources
Welcome to the Lunch and Learn Series. A series of 1 hour programs focused on providing yourself and your employees the tools to succeed in both the business and personal environment. The health care system is complex, difficult to navigate and often times overwhelming. Sometimes you can even feel scared or helpless when a health issue arises and we need to deal with the issue along with the system. In this webinar you will discover the keys to taking charge of your healthcare and getting the most value out of your medical plans and providers.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand how to successfully navigate the often-messy health care system without feeling overwhelmed
- Learn how to cultivate the right relationship with your health care team so you don’t give up too much control
- Discover the best questions to ask your health care providers so you feel confident and make the best decisions for you
- Learn techniques for squeezing the most value out of your health care
Join Adam Dudley today as he shares his strategies that will allow you to gain confidence and ensure you are maximizing the value of your health care.
Adam graduated from the University of Florida’s College of Health and Human Performance with a degree in Exercise and Sport Sciences and a specialization in fitness and wellness. Adam has founded his own company along with working as a corporate executive, business coach and marketing consultant. He has also worked as a credentialed personal trainer, wellness program administrator and most recently a certified health coach and behavior change specialist. He is the author of "Clarity For Solos", ... View Full Profile