PAID for 2018
- Webinar Date: August 24, 2018
- Webinar Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm EDT live
- Guest Speaker: Dayna Reum
- Industry: Human Resources, Taxation and Accounting
- Credit: CPE 1.0, HRCI 1.0, SHRM 1.0
In March of 2018 the Department of Labor released a news release detailing out the new PAID Payroll Audit Independent Determination pilot program. This program will give employers an opportunity to come forward with known fair labor standards act violations and correct them with less cost to the companies. This is a temporary pilot program so now is the time to act for employers. This webinar will explain the program in detail and give the participant a chance to determine the value of such a program for their organizations.
- Understand what the PAID Program is and what it is not
- Review what parts of the FLSA the PAID program covers
- Gives tools on what laws an employer may be in violation of that the PAID program.
- PAID program requirements along with what disqualifies a company from being accepted into the program.
- How the PAID program audit works and how corrections are made.
- How the PAID program legally protects employers and employees
Dayna is currently the Payroll Tax Manager at PetSmart Inc. Dayna has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 15 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, Dayna moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc. During Dayna’s time at Honeywell she obtained her FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) through the American Payroll Association. She also received several merit awards for Customer Service and Acquisitions and Divestitures. Dayna is no stranger to... View Full Profile
Aurora Training Advantage is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, and cancellation please contact our offices at 407-542-4317 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has been approved for credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Aurora Training Advantage is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.