Using Pivot Tables in Excel
- Webinar Date: July 10, 2018
- Webinar Time: 1:00pm - 2:40pm EDT live
- Guest Speaker: Mike Thomas
- Industry: Business Administration, Finance, Human Resources, Taxation and Accounting
- Credit: CPE 2.0
Pivot Tables are one of the most powerful tools in Excel's data analysis armory. With just a few clicks of the mouse (and no complicated formulas!) you can quickly and easily summarize and analyze large amounts of raw data and get answers to those important questions on which you base your key business decisions.
Among the topics covered in this training session are:
- The most effective way to organize your source data
- Creating a Pivot Table
- Making a Pivot Table visually appealing
- Updating a Pivot Table when the source data changes
- Using Slicers and Timelines to interactively filter your data
- Sorting and grouping the Pivot Table data
- Representing the Pivot Table as a graph
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business for 26 years. His expertise and experience covers designing and delivering training courses, creating written training materials (Quick Reference Guides and step-by-step tutorials), recording and editing video-based tutorials and providing support to users. He is a subject matter expert in a range of Microsoft technologies including Microsoft Office, Lync/Skype for Business and SharePoint. He has extensive experience of working with Cloud-based ... View Full Profile
Aurora Training Advantage is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, and cancellation please contact our offices at 407-542-4317 or email@example.com.