Power BI: Using Data to Drive Results
- Webinar Date: August 21, 2018
- Webinar Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm EDT live
- Guest Speaker: Tom Fragale
- Industry: Business Administration
Power BI is a powerful tool that can help you simplify your data and deliver the ability to do in-depth analysis. It is a suite of business analytics tools developed specifically for analyzing data and sharing insights. Join Tom Fragale as he walks you through using Power BI for a deep dive data analysis, monitoring key metrics and developing appealing and critical dashboards that you will instantly wonder how you lived without. Wondering how to get started with Power BI? How to connect to data and visualize it for the first time? Learn how to quickly get started with Power BI and start getting insights from your business data in no time.
- Learn how to connect your data to Power BI from Excel, Access or SQL Server
- Visualize your data through interactive, drag-and-drop reports and dashboards
- Share your brand-new visualization with colleagues and explore your data in new ways
- Understand the power of Power BI analytics and the impact it can have on your business
- Live Q&A with Tom Fragale
Tom Fragale brings more than 30 years of professional experience to the table in this information packed webinar. Register today and come prepared with your pen and notepad (or laptop).
Tom Fragale is a computer professional with over 30 years of experience. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, a Microsoft Certified Office Master, and a Microsoft Certified Expert in Word and Excel. He has trained over 30,000 business people in on-line webinars, public seminars, and on-site training. His clients include many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, military bases, and companies large and small across a variety of industries, including manufacturing, banking, pharmaceutical, e... View Full Profile