PowerPoint 101: Your Presentation Starts Here
- Webinar Date: May 25, 2018
- Webinar Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm EDT live
- Guest Speaker: Tom Fragale
- Industry: Business Administration, Human Resources, Taxation and Accounting
Even in today's online world, being able to give effective face-to-face presentations is a crucial skill to have. That includes presentations of all types: training, sales, staff meetings, stock holder summaries, new company policies, organization meetings, fundraisers and the list could go on forever. Microsoft PowerPoint is still the gold-standard of all presentation tools. Because it comes with Microsoft Office and Office 365, most people have access to this program. But access does you no good if you don't know how to use this powerful program the proper way. This webinar will show you the basics of getting started with PowerPoint, and how to start building impactful presentations that you will be proud of. You will learn how to build a presentation from scratch, how to easily add a professional look and feel in just few clicks, how to add text, bullet lists, pictures, graphics, and other great features into your presentation that will really start to bring your words to life.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Get a tour of the screen to understand all of the options and functionality
- Walk through the process for adding slides
- Understand the different view and when to use them
- Learn how to manage text to create an effective presentation
- Understand how to insert pictures and graphics and make them effective
- Learn how to choose your layouts and backgrounds
- Walk through the different types of lists (bulleted, numbered...) and when to use them
Tom Fragale brings more than 30 years of professional experience to the table in this information packed webinar. Register today and start giving presentations that make an impact!
Tom Fragale is a computer professional with over 30 years of experience. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, a Microsoft Certified Office Master, and a Microsoft Certified Expert in Word and Excel. He has trained over 30,000 business people in on-line webinars, public seminars, and on-site training. His clients include many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, military bases, and companies large and small across a variety of industries, including manufacturing, banking, pharmaceutical, e... View Full Profile