Bringing Your Powerpoint Presentations to Life
- Webinar Date: March 15, 2018
- Webinar Time: 3:00pm - 4:00pm EDT live
- Guest Speaker: Tom Fragale
- Industry: Business Administration, Human Resources, Taxation and Accounting
Microsoft PowerPoint has become a staple in the workplace. Knowing how to use it effectively for meetings, sales calls, training sessions or to pitch the next big idea is what makes all the difference. Many people know how to set up a basic PowerPoint presentation, but basic presentations come off flat and uninteresting. This webinar will walk you through how to bring your presentation to life by adding animations, audio, video, transitions, drawings, action buttons and links to your presentations that not only impress the audience, but are used to drive your point home.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to add audio and video clips - and when they should be used
- Understand how animation can be used to drive home your point
- Gain tips and tricks for transitions that allow you to move through slides seamlessly
- Learn how to draw on your slides for affect
- Understand what action buttons are and how to use them within the presentation
- Acquire an understanding of the proper use of hyperlinks
Tom Fragale brings more than 30 years of professional experience to the table in this information packed webinar. Register today and starting giving presentations that make an impact!
Tom Fragale is a computer professional with over 30 years of experience. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, a Microsoft Certified Office Master, and a Microsoft Certified Expert in Word and Excel. He has trained over 30,000 business people in on-line webinars, public seminars, and on-site training. His clients include many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, military bases, and companies large and small across a variety of industries, including manufacturing, banking, pharmaceutical, e... View Full Profile