Harness the Power of SharePoint: A Primer on Setup and Management
- Webinar Date: July 16, 2018
- Webinar Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm EDT live
- Guest Speaker: Tom Fragale
- Industry: Business Administration
The good news is that you've just been named as the site owner for your departments SharePoint site. The bad news is that you've just been named as the site owner for your department Sharepoint site! Now what?
SharePoint is an excellent and top-rated resource for sharing content, news, links and other important information with your team, company, vendors, customers, employees, etc. But, you have to know how to set it up and how to start using it effectively to truly harness the power that SharePoint can provide.
This webinar will walk you through the process of setting up and managing your SharePoint site. It also includes critical information on how to set up links, document folders, web pages, permissions and other crucial factors that will determine the success of your SharePoint site. It is a must see for any Sharepoint site owners, users or anyone deciding if this is the right fit for them.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to brand your site with your logo and colors for the right first impression
- Learn how to change the home page and add other web pages to your site
- Walk away with the ability to add new content to your site
- Understand how to set up permissions and why that is so important
- Simplify life for your users through links to your quick launch toolbar and top link toolbar
- Learn how to set up your document library
- First impressions count - learn how to get your homepage ready for use
Tom Fragale brings more than 30 years of professional experience to the table in this information packed webinar. Register today and come prepared with your pen and notepad (or laptop).
Tom Fragale is a computer professional with over 30 years of experience. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, a Microsoft Certified Office Master, and a Microsoft Certified Expert in Word and Excel. He has trained over 30,000 business people in on-line webinars, public seminars, and on-site training. His clients include many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, military bases, and companies large and small across a variety of industries, including manufacturing, banking, pharmaceutical, e... View Full Profile