Critical Steps to Attract and Evaluate Specialized Talent
- Webinar Date: September 26, 2018
- Webinar Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm EDT live
- Guest Speaker: Liz Schrum
- Industry: Business Administration, Human Resources
Being able to recruit highly specialized talent or critical leadership roles within your organization is critical to the long term success of your organization. Join Liz Schrum, Executive Senior Parnter with Talentfoot Executive Search, as she shares the most effective strategies and critical knowledge she has gained over the last decade. She will be sharing the essential steps that anyone responsible for hiring must take to attract and evaluate talent for key roles requiring a specialized skill-set. Liz will break the process down to five basic components starting with a reflective view of your organization and continuing all the way to the final stage of the interview process.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand YOUR culture and values and why that is so important
- Perfect your elevator pitch
- Gain a time tested recruiting strategy that will work for you
- Understand the essential pieces of the interview process and how to develop your own strategy
- Get your most pressing questions answered by Liz during the Q&A
Liz's goal is to help organizations nationwide succeed in attracting top performers while thoroughly vetting them throughout the interview process. Register today and join Liz as she helps set your company up for longevity and success.
Liz is an Executive Senior Partner with Talentfoot Executive Search, a boutique executive search firm at the center of digital talent nationwide. Her career spans nearly 10 years in executive search partnering with organizations across the country to onboard critical leadership hires.Liz partners with organizations of all sizes, with a key focus on early stage companies with aggressive growth goals, to identify and onboard results driven leaders. Due to her consultative approach, she understands... View Full Profile