Getting Tasks Done: Supercharge Your Productivity
Join efficiency expert K.J. McCorry as she walks you through how to best manage, track and accomplish all of your action items and tasks. You will learn how successfully track and manage task lists electronically or manually. K.J. will share tips and tricks that will allow you to maximize the effectiveness of your chosen productivity tool along with how to sync your tasks with your calendar and email. You will also learn how to support time management goals by understanding how to prioritize and accomplish tasks at the best time of day.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand how to identify, choose and track priorities
- Learn the different types of tasks and how to best manage and accomplish them
- Review the different types of task lists and how to identify which works for you
- Understand what functionality is available in productivity systems and when you should use it
- Learn the four proven steps to effectively managing a task list
- Understand the 7 reasons task lists fail and how to avoid them
- Identify your best working zone to accomplish the right tasks in the right place
Don't miss out on this information packed 60 minute webinar as K.J. McCorry shares her road-map for "Getting Things Done".
K.J. McCorry is the owner of Officiency Enterprises, Inc. a consulting company based out of Boulder, CO. K.J. consults in a wide-variety of topics including productivity, systems improvement, records management, and sustainability. She is the author of Organize Your Work Day In No Time, by Que Publishing. She has appeared New York Times, International Herald Tribune, Chicago Tribune, Real Simple, CNN Money, Better Homes & Gardens with regular TV and radio appearances. K.J. has been nominated... View Full Profile