Triggering the Unconscious Mind for Unthinkable ROI
Chances are you’re wasting 90% of your marketing resources! This is because most marketing campaigns target the conscious mind that only drives 10% of our thoughts while our unconscious mind drives the other 90%. And because our conscious and unconscious minds are world’s apart when it comes to the values that inspire us, motivate us, and drive our behavior. To succeed, marketers in all industries must learn how to appeal to the triggers of the unconscious mind.
In today’s complex consumer-driven world, creating psychologically relevant messaging and customer experiences are mission critical for ROI and the long-term success of any brand. Marketers must understand human behavior and psychological principles in order to capture attention, sales, and lifetime value. This session will teach you how your consumers really think , form judgements about your brand , and assign loyalty. You'll also learn how to build psychologically relevant journeys that secure lifetime value and profitability.
You will learn:
- How to appeal to the unconscious mind in order to build trust, sales, and lifetime value
- What social and emotional influencers are most likely to get a prospect to YES!
- How to apply key findings from psychologists like Freud, Jung, Kahnemann and Ariely to get more from your marketing and customer experience programs
- Just how far apart our conscious minds are from our unconscious when it comes to what we say vs. what we do
- How to engage consumers on relevant journeys that connect deep within our psyche and inspire evangelism for generations
- Examples of how psychology based marketing can achieve “unthinkable results”
This engaging, fast-paced session is for all levels of marketers and will blow your unconscious mind! Sign up today and join a marketing thought leader, Jeanette McMurtry, as she walks you through the world of marketing psychology.
Jeanette McMurtry is a global authority, columnist, and keynote speaker on consumer psychology and emotionally-based marketing strategies for businesses across all industries. Her approach of building ESPs u2013 emotional selling propositions u2013 for brands in all industries has not only made her a marketing thought leader, it has achieved “unthinkable” ROI. Audiences around the world, from Santiago and Bogota to Sydney and Shanghai, have given her sessions top reviews as inspiring... View Full Profile