Unclaimed property is one of the oldest consumer protection laws around. In an environment that includes rapidly changing technology and evolving companies, unclaimed properties are a compliance risk that all companies must address. This webinar will provide you with the tools to better handle these laws both from an accounting and payroll perspective.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand unclaimed property and how it applies to you
- Gain insights into potential employer/company risks this presents
- Walk away with effective strategies for handling an audit
- Understand how to stay in compliance
- Learn about the special concerns involving your payroll practices
- Avoid risk by implementing best practices
Join Dayna Reum as she breaks down the unclaimed property laws and how they affect your business.
Dayna is currently the Payroll Tax Manager at PetSmart Inc. Dayna has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 15 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, Dayna moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc. During Dayna’s time at Honeywell she obtained her FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) through the American Payroll Association. She also received several merit awards for Customer Service and Acquisitions and Divestitures. Dayna is no stranger to... View Full Profile