Results Without Authority: Holding People Accountable Whether They Report to You or Not
In a world where you get results through teams and teamwork, holding people accountable is the key to driving success. Come hear accomplished thought leader and professional trainer, Julie Kowalski of Spizzerinctum Group, share why people need to be held accountable in today's workplace and how you can make that happen. Walk away with an understanding of why people fail to deliver, why we don’t hold people accountable even when we know we should AND learn the PROVEN method for holding people accountable (even your bosses) in a positive and consistently effective manner.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to develop a new context about accountability – one in which team members and bosses welcome responsibility and deliver agreed-upon results
- Significantly increase responsibility/ownership & results
- Eliminate the blame game/citing confusion/uncertainty for inaction
- Build stronger, more positive & productive relationships with bosses, and the executive team
Participants will walk away with a strong understanding of:
- Exactly what accountability is and what it is not
- Why people fail to do what they said they would do
- Why people don’t hold others accountable and how to overcome this phenomenon
- The 6 proven and simple steps to effectively hold people accountable
Julie Kowalski is a seasoned thought leader, consultant, executive coach and facilitator. She’s also an energetic, and spirited professional trainer. Through her own working history, Julie has gained valuable insight and acumen into the science of what it takes to start and run successful businesses as well as the art of earning and retaining customer and employee loyalty. Julie maintains working relationships with a wide variety of business owners and executives from sma... View Full Profile
This program has been approved for credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Aurora Training Advantage is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.