The Future of the Administrative Professional
Webinar Details $169
- Webinar Date: July 21, 2021
- Webinar Time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT live
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Rhonda Scharf
- Topic:   Business Administration
Every day the role of an administrative professional changes. What you did yesterday won’t be what you do tomorrow. Change is happening faster than ever, and we can expect that our working lives will transition in ways we could have never imagined. Constant change is the new normal.
What does that mean for you? Will the administrative profession have a future? Will you even have a job in the near future? Will artificial intelligence, digital transformation, or automation take away what you do each day?
The future will require very different skills. Find out what these skills are and how we can develop and master them. Discover what you need to do to become invaluable at your workplace. Don’t assume that what got you here will get you there.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand what admin skills will be critical in the future.
- Learn how to avoid skill obsolescence (what skills won't be valued in the future).
- Gain insight on how to maximize your value and provide skills AI can't.
- Get an update in emerging technology (automation, AI and robotics) and it's impact on your role.
- Gain strategies for making yourself invaluable to your employer.
Are you set for the future? Are you sticking your head in the sand, or looking forward with optimism? This role is changing now faster than it has ever changed before (and that is saying a lot!). Be sure to find out why Rhonda thinks your future looks bright!