Leadership for Administrative Professionals
As an admin, you need to "get things done" while working with (and for) others. The days of "because I'm the boss" are long gone (even if you are the boss). This webinar will share insights into how to lead, get things done, engage others and shape outcomes without formal authority.
Leadership is not about having the power to exercise your authority. Leadership is about behaving in ways that influence the feelings, thoughts and actions of others.
"The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority." ~ Ken Blanchard
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the new power that leaders need to have. The ability to impact, influence and inspire.
- Understand what it means to "really listen" and why that is so important.
- Gain strategies for maximizing your emotional intelligence to ensure success.
- Learn to use credibility as a quality that includes expertise, position, sincerity and trustworthiness.
- Learn how to influence peers and superiors.
We are working in a brave new world and understanding how to lead will be a critical skill for Administrative Professionals. Join Rhonda Scharf and take your leadership skills to a new level.
Insightful… humorous… entertaining… even contagious… are all words that are used to describe Rhonda Scharf. A speaker with the uncanny ability to look at the normal and see something quite different. Rhonda is a Professional Speaker and member of the Canadian Speaking Hall of Fame, Trainer, and Author, based in Ottawa. She has spoken to tens of thousands of people in dozens of different countries. Rhonda will share some things she has learned to help you excel in your work environment, emerging ... View Full Profile