Anxiety, Stress and PTSD Under the ADA
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Susan Desmond
- Topic:   Human Resources
- Credit:   HRCI 1.5, SHRM 1.5
Let’s face it – we live in a stressful world, and everyone will experience stress or anxiety at some point in their lives. But when does stress and anxiety turn from a natural reaction that will pass to a mental disorder covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Mental disabilities are probably one of the most difficult to address for employers.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand when stress and anxiety are covered under the ADA.
- Learn which disorders are covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Gain the correct and effective approach for addressing disorders.
- Understand the growing trend to diagnose PTSD and how that may effect you.
- Learn the correct steps to take when an employee shares a diagnosis.
Join Susan Desmond as she helps you navigate through the complicated issues involved with anxiety, stress and PTSD under the ADA.