Back to Work in 2022 & Beyond: Creating a Flexible, Responsive and Safe "New Normal"
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Date: November 18, 2021
- Webinar Time: 2:00pm - 3:30pm EST live
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Rebecca Staton-Reinstein
- Topic:   Business Administration, Business Skills, Human Resources
- Credit:   SHRM 1.5, HRCI 1.5
Organizations are grappling with restructuring work, the workplace and effective delivery of programs, products and services as COVID evolves. Reopening brings new challenges as people return to onsite work. Some people want to continue working from home. The “new normal” will NOT look like the “old normal.”
As people return, some may adjust quickly while others may require time. Some may be stressed while a few may show signs of PTSD. Some may have lost loved ones to the virus or been sick themselves. Their emotional needs may require greater understanding and support.
Success will be deciding, in your unique organization, how to remain flexible, responsive, innovative and safe. One-size-fits-all solutions will NOT work. Some of your products, services or programs may have been altered during the pandemic. How do you decide which ones to continue delivering in the new way and which ones to return to the former approach? Have new needs arisen among customers, clients or constituents which you should address? What functions need to be onsite and which can be remote? What will you policy be on vaccinations and masks?
Questions are many, quick answers, few. You and your board, leadership team, staff, and legal representatives must face new challenges and take a strategic approach to develop a well-thought-out plan.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the challenges you will face in the "new normal".
- Be prepared to work with staff, customers, clients and constituents differently.
- Learn to create and execute a new mission-based plan to address short- and long-term change and challenges.
- Gain critical insight into how you can maintain a flexible, innovative adaptable and safe environment.
- Learn how to create a supportive and safe environment for engaged employees.
Join Rebecca Staton-Reinstein and start preparing for a successful back to work plan in 2022.