Basic Cash Flow Analysis
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 100 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: David Osburn
- Topic:   Taxation and Accounting
This webinar will explore multiple models of both business, personal (business owner), and commercial real estate cash flow analyses.
The webinar will begin with the business “traditional” EBITDA cash flow and personal cash flow of the “business owner” (using the 1040 tax return, including tax schedules and K-1s, and the personal financial statement). Additionally, the Global Cash Flow or combined “business & personal” cash flow model will be displayed.
This will be followed by the UCA Cash Flow (using the Moody’s Lending Cloud software spreadsheet), Cash Basis Cash Flow, Fixed-Charge Coverage (FCC), and Free Cash Flow (FCF).
The webinar will then conclude with “commercial real estate” (CRE) cash flow analysis.
• Business (EBITDA) & Personal Cash Flow Analyses
• Global Cash Flow: Combining the Business and Personal Cash Flows
• UCA Cash Flow, Cash Basis Cash Flow, Fixed-Charge Coverage, and Free Cash Flow
• CRE Cash Flow Analysis
CPAs, CFO/controllers, financial managers, auditors, financial analysts and practitioners who provide accounting, tax or consulting services to businesses.
Format: Live webcast
Instructional Method: Group: Internet-based
NASBA Field of Study: Accounting
Program Prerequisites: None
Advance Preparation: None