Bonus Depreciation Tax Planning
This presentation will provide insight on bonus depreciation and other stimulus related depreciation issues. Eddie Price will take you step-by-step through how to determine when these topics are applicable and provide guidance on how to tax plan accordingly. Join Eddie on February 15 as he provides clarity to the most complex areas of bonus depreciation.
- Understand the new bonus depreciation timeline and applicable periods and requirements
- Learn the definition of “Qualified Improvement Property” – new category
- Learn about the tax reform changes and how they affect you
- Understand self-constructed property rules
- Learn about acquired property requirements
- Gain insight into how it interacts with cost segregation
Don't miss this opportunity to join Eddie Price as he brings his over 30 years of industry knowledge to the table.
Eddie is a Director with KBKG and oversees the technical operations of its Cost Segregation practice. He is a Certified Cost Segregation Professional (CCSP) with the American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals (www.ASCSP.org). With over 30 years of cost segregation experience dating back to the Investment Tax Credit period, Eddie is one of the most experienced experts in the industry. Eddie currently serves on the Testing Committee of the ASCSP and is a former Chair of the Education Commi... View Full Profile