Brain Basics: Strategies for Optimal Performance
As a C-Level Assistant I experienced stress, fear of the unknown, discomfort with change and open-tab syndrome, but it is only when I trained as a Results Based Coach that I learned about how my brain functions and why I feel and respond the way I do. After learning about the neuroscience I felt it was important to share this critical information in a very user-friendly format with assistants around the world so that they could be empowered, better understand themselves and start to thrive.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand how your brain responds to fear and why that is important?
- Understand why we back away from challenge and how to change that.
- Discover how you learn and how to use that to your advantage.
- Learn how to deal with stress and feeling overwhelmed.
- Gain proven strategies to create effective, brain-friendly electronic communication.
- Walk away with time tested tips and techniques for optimal performance.
Join Anel Martin today and walk away with information you can immediately use to start working towards your optimal performance.
Anel Martin is an award winning former assistant with 15 years experience in the corporate world. She has been training assistants since 2009 and is a published author. She is well known for her fresh and dynamic approach and her ability to help employees understand the changing landscape of business and what will be required from them to stay relevant in the future. She held both CAP-OM and CMOP industry certifications and has a Business Management Diploma.Anel studied Drama which makes her uni... View Full Profile