Business Contracts: Maximize Your Profits and Protect Your Company
You will find contracts in almost every aspect of business, but how many of the people signing contracts know how to read and understand them. If you are currently signing, reading or creating contracts then it is imperative that you understand what you are reading and what traps you are trying to avoid. Register today and gain the confidence needed to navigate your next contract like a pro.
Your benefits of attending:
- Understand what to look for when signing the other side's contract and why it is critical to your success.
- Learn how to avoid company-killing traps hidden in boilerplate legalese.
- Gain techniques for protecting your interest while preserving your relationships using negotiating tactics that most lawyers and 99% of business owners don't know!
- Learn the one question you must answer before entering into any contract.
- Successfully negotiate even take-it-or-leave it contracts with confidence.
Join contract expert Eliot Wagonheim as he teaches you to successfully navigate business contracts and helps you come out on the right side. Register today and you won't be sweating the next time you sign a contract.
Eliot serves as general counsel to small to mid-sized businesses in a wide array of industries in both litigation and corporate matters. His clients range from five person shops to some of the most successful and recognized companies in the region.Over the course of his career, Eliot and his team have served as buyer’s counsel as well as seller’s counsel in transactions ranging from $50,000 to $50,000,000. From a litigation perspective, Eliot has both won and successfully defended cases ra... View Full Profile
This program has been approved for credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Aurora Training Advantage is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.