When Words Matter Most: Conflict Resolution Confidence
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Pamela Jett
- Topic: Business Skills, Human Resources
- Credit: ATAOP 1.0, SHRM 1.0, HRCI 1.0, ATAHR 1.0
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Discover their own conflict “style” and how to leverage that for enhanced teamwork.
- Learn powerful language patterns to communicate differences of opinion and perspective respectfully and productively.
- Master the art of “constructive conflict communication.”
- Enhance relationships by choosing words that create connection and losing words that trigger defensiveness, hostility, and animosity.
- Discover how to work with those whose conflict resolution style is different or dysfunctional.
- Reap the rewards of assertive conflict resolution.
- Master the emotional intelligence skills necessary to thrive even when conflict is present.
Delivered in Pamela’s fast-paced and highly interactive style, this program helps professionals build trust and enhance respect, all while managing conflict productively. With innovative techniques and one-of-a-kind insight, this program will leave attendees better prepared to manage the eventualities of conflict.