Webinar Details $189
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Rhonda Scharf
- Topic: Business Administration, Leadership
- Credit: ATAOP 1.0, ATAAA 1.0, HRCI 1.0, SHRM 1.0
Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night thinking, “Oh! I should have said…”? You’re not alone. When confrontation comes our way, most people avoid it or panic and say the wrong thing. If this sounds like you, then you need to attend this webinar to learn what to say, when to say it, how to say it, all while keeping in control. Maintain your professionalism and cool and learn powerful strategies and techniques for dealing with those confrontations you’ve been avoiding!
Control, Confidence & Composure in the most highly charged situations! Learning to confront someone can be done easily and quickly! No more panic, no more holding back from saying what you want to say. Learn professional confrontation skills that will allow you to maintain control, confidence and composure!
Reduce your stress, increase your effectiveness and repair the relationships damaged by the conflict. We'll discuss how to handle the confrontation, things to say, how to say them, all while maintaining your composure and defusing anger for both of you.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn what to say, how to say it and when to say it all while maintaining complete control of yourself.
- Gain strategies for keeping your confidence high. Don't let them bully you into submission.
- Learn how to keep your emotions in check with tips to avoid crying, screaming and blanking out.
- Understand how to properly prepare to say what you should say (and take the professional path, not the emotional one).
- Learn how to give feedback in stressful situations.
- Gain strategies for keeping your cool when confronting someone.
Gain Rhonda Scharf as she guides you the through critical skillset of mastering confrontation.