Contract Drafting and Development for Maximum Value and Minimum Risk
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 100 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Jim Bergman
- Topic:   Purchasing
- Credit:   ISM 1.5
Both parties to any commercial relationship would argue that they want a fair and good deal. But what is a fair contract? A good contract? This webinar will explore what is needed to develop and draft a good and fair contract, as well as the key components to a commercial agreement. Gain an understanding of the important do’s and don’ts in drafting contracts. Explore proven and innovative contracting strategies. Learn the value of having a contract that can be managed, and ensure your contracts reflect what you have negotiated.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Establish a solid foundation leading into the negotiation and management of contracts.
- Identify and manage the contractual risks in a commercial contract.
- Develop a solid knowledge of popular contract terms and understand the rationale driving them.
- Obtain a solid understanding of contract principles presented in plain language.
- Understand how and when to draft contractual remedies.
- Establish firm commitments to time, money and quality with your commercial partner.
- Create a foundation for effective SOW's, SLA's and KPI's.
Join Jim Bergman as he walks you through the steps to ensure you are maximizing the value of your contracts.