Mastering Difficult Conversations
Webinar Details $199
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Rhonda Scharf
- Topic: Business Administration, Business Skills, Leadership
- Credit: ATAAA 1.0, ATAOP 1.0
Having difficult conversations isn’t fun for anyone. Telling someone they don’t smell nice, saying no to a client, or having to tell the boss their request is unreasonable is something that no one looks forward to doing. We feel anxious and uncomfortable.
Yet, our roles demand that we know how, and are willing to have those difficult conversations. We need to be effective and build trust and respect, without damaging relationships along the way.
This session with Rhonda will show you how. You’ll be given an easy, and fun framework to keep you professional and focused so you know exactly how to have those difficult conversations.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Gain 10 tips for handling difficult conversations so you are prepared and confident you are focused and clear.
- Learn how to handle your emotions (and the emotions of the other person).
- Understand danger zones to keep your eyes on (don’t fall into these common traps).
- Gain a step-by-step model to follow to make it easy every time!
- Learn to deliver those difficult conversations in a professional, respectful, and successful manner.