Cost Reduction Approaches in Purchasing
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Date: December 8, 2021
- Webinar Time: 2:00pm - 3:40pm EST live
- Webinar Length: 100 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Michael W. Gozzo
- Topic:   Purchasing
- Credit:   ISM 1.5, CPE 2.0
There are new roles that require a thorough understanding of functional interrelationships if you are to succeed.
This program identifies the elements needed to provide a business with best materials and/or service. Understand how to bring together the concepts with Suppliers and the new relationships necessary to ensure success. The presentation will show how to establish clear, mutually acceptable goals with your suppliers.
With the knowledge and practical methodology learned in this course, you will have the ability to boost your supplier’s performance.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to develop a collaborative partnership to obtain cost reduction
- Understand what the methodology is in creating an environment that engenders a productive exchange of ideas and focus on company objectives
- Learn how to relate other functional activities, such as Supply Chain Management, Information Systems, Operations, and Maintenance... and why that is so important
- Gain insights into the techniques of systems contracting, vendor managed inventories, supplier certification, etc.... and how to employ them with measurable results
Join Mike Gozzo as he shares proven methodology for achieving desired results. Walk away with a better understanding of the tools needed for true cost reduction.