Cost Segregation Tax Planning Strategies
Cost segregation continues to be a commonly used strategic tax planning tool and can be extremely beneficial when used effectively. Join Malik Javid as he guides you through cost segregation tax planning strategies. You will gain the knowledge necessary to build your strategy as he provides background information, depreciation rules and outlines how a cost segregation study is performed.
You will then dive into specific tax planning related concepts associated with cost segregation and any recent developments in tax law that are relevant. Malik will provide you with the insight on how to most effectively apply cost segregation principles.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand cost segregation concepts and principles
- Learn how to identify qualifying projects
- Gain insight into tax savings opportunities and potential issues involved
- Understand the interplay between estate planning for real estate and cost segragation
- Learn how to effectively utilize the GAA election to preserve deductions on demolished buildings
- Walk away with an understanding of tax law development and changes and how they affect you
Take this opportunity to learn from Malik Javed as he shares knowledge he has gained through over a decade of experience and over 100 cost segregation studies. This includes a Q&A at the end of the program to get your specific questions addressed.
Malik Javed is a Principal and oversees engineering operations for Cost Segregation projects at KBKG. He is a Certified member of the American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals (ASCSP) and is currently a member of the ASCSP Technical Standards Committee. Since joining KBKG in 2004, Malik has performed thousands of Cost Segregation studies for clients in various industries, regularly reviewed architectural and engineering drawings and construction cost budgets. He has provided continuing ... View Full Profile