Cryptocurrency Accounting 101
It wasn't that long ago that you hadn't heard of cryptocurrency and bitcoins, but now it is one of the hottest topics in the industry. In 2017 cryptocurrency went from relative obscurity to household name and you can look for that trend to continue in 2018 and beyond. What does that mean for you? For one, it is time for you to get up to speed on what cryptocurrency is and what implications it has on your business and your accounting processes. That is exactly what tax and cryptocurrency expert Mario Costanz will be covering in this must attend event.
Your benefits of attending:
- Gain an understanding of cryptocurrency and why you should care
- Understand the difference between investing, mining or simply making exchanges
- Get up to speed on current trends, what to expect in 2018 and how that effects your business
- Understand the federal tax implications and how to properly account for bitcoin transactions
- Learn the top mistakes accounting professionals are making with cryptocurrency and how to avoid them
- Understand how the IRS views cryptocurrency and how to avoid fines or penalties
Join cryptocurrency expert Mario Costanz as he walks you through cryptocurrency and it's impact on you and your business. Come prepared with a pencil and notepad and walk away better prepared to deal with the cryptocurrency issues you are sure to soon be facing.
Speaker. Author. Visionary. Mario Costanz amongst many other things excels in these categories.As a young father at just 21 years of age, Mario found himself endrudged with the day to day 9-to-5 working lifestyle but knew the man he faced in the mirror was longing to break free of the "JOB" and become a successful entrepreneur.After many ups and downs with entrepreneurship in restaurants and technology, Mario Costanz found himself in a new industry sector. Taking his first tax class was just the... View Full Profile