Record and Document Management
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: K.J. McCorry
- Topic: Business Administration, Business Skills
- Credit: ATAAA 1.5, ATAOP 1.5, HRCI 1.5, SHRM 1.5
Some people waste as much as 25% of their day searching for information, both on paper and digitally. It is vital that employees understand how to appropriately manage, organize and store company records and information. This is not only essential to a company's business operations, but key to improving efficiency and productivity. And now, it is more important than ever for information to be accessible no matter where you work.
In this training, participants will learn how to manage electronic records and documents more effectively in a Windows based environment. Participants will understand the fundamentals of organizing and concepts to apply to good records management. They will learn how to create an effective and intuitive electronic filing system to manage documents. In addition, how to collaborate on documents using various applications.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Better understand the definition of a record and record formats.
- Review various record management locations and how to best utilize them.
- Learn to build an effective hierarchical filing system for all document management systems.
- Understand basic records retention requirements, regulations and guidelines.
- Learn best practices for managing, organizing and accessing information on local drives and cloud-based document management systems.
- Understand collaboration functionality for revising and editing documents in cloud-based systems.
- Learn how to effectively name documents for versioning, easy retrieval and access.
- Gain searching strategies to find information quickly with digital tips and tricks.
Join K.J. McCorry as she walks you through the best strategies for record and document management.