EEO-1 Reporting Form Changes
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Sheila Willis
- Topic:   Human Resources
- Credit:   HRCI 1.5, SHRM 1.5
The EEO-1 form is filed annually by all employers covered by Title VII that have 100 or more employees and by all federal contractors and first-tier subcontractors with 50 or more employees. The EEO-1 survey reports the demographic data of the workforce, by mandatory job categories, using gender and race/ethnicity information.
- how to determine which companies are required to file EEO-1 forms;
- how to determine which EEO-1 forms to use, including the advantages and disadvantages of various options;
- how to determine the data needed for the reports; and
- how the government agencies use the reports.
In this 90-minute webinar, we will also discuss trends and ways to expand the use of this data to assist the employer’s diversity and inclusion initiatives and to use the data in compensation self-audits, where required or appropriate.