Effective Virtual Meetings in Times of Crisis
We are living in a world where we need to connect, communicate and be effective virtually. If you don’t run virtual meetings well you risk losing your team to distraction, boredom or overwork. Do you know how well they are coping? Do you know what they are working on? Do you know how to run a meeting virtually and be effective?
Virtual meetings are NOT the same as in-person meetings and the critical steps to make each effective are also not the same.
To effectively engage your team and lead them to high performance, both team leaders and members need to equip themselves with the right skills and tools. This program is designed to give you the tools you need to conduct team meetings, build team interaction and improve team dynamics all without being able to meet face-to-face.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn a simple 3 step format to boost the effectiveness of your meetings.
- Gain proven practices for improving your teams communication.
- Gain tips and tricks for planning and facilitating effective virtual meetings.
- Learn the top 10 must-dos for your virtual meeting.
- Understand the critical rules your meeting must follow to not get derailed.
- Learn how to fill out your meeting scorecard and rate your own meetings.
Join Rhonda Scharf as she gives you the tools necessary to make your virtual meetings effective.
Insightful… humorous… entertaining… even contagious… are all words that are used to describe Rhonda Scharf. A speaker with the uncanny ability to look at the normal and see something quite different. Rhonda is a Professional Speaker and member of the Canadian Speaking Hall of Fame, Trainer, and Author, based in Ottawa. She has spoken to tens of thousands of people in dozens of different countries. Rhonda will share some things she has learned to help you excel in your work environment, emerging ... View Full Profile