Emotional Intelligence: From Concept to Application
Emotional intelligence has become one of the hottest buzzwords in corporate America! Yet not many really know exactly what Emotional Intelligence is, what it is not, how it is measured and most importantly how to use emotional intelligence to get ahead! Emotional Intelligence is often times more important than the “hard” business skills required to get the job done. Few Professionals know the levels of EI and what their own personal EI level is.
- Understanding EXACTLY what Emotional Intelligence IS and IS NOT
- The five levels of Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional triggers, blind spots and outbreaks and how to avoid them
- Actions and behaviors that people with high levels or emotional intelligence do and do not do
- A strong understanding of exactly what EI is and is not
- An understanding of the levels of EI
- A list of emotional triggers and the most common blind spots
- Behaviors to look for to determine someone’s (including your own) level of emotional intelligence
Come hear speaker extraordinaire, Julie Kowalski share exactly what EI is, how it is assessed / measured, and the specific steps you can take to dramatically improve your personal Emotional Intelligence score!
Julie Kowalski is a seasoned thought leader, consultant, executive coach and facilitator. She’s also an energetic, and spirited professional trainer. Through her own working history, Julie has gained valuable insight and acumen into the science of what it takes to start and run successful businesses as well as the art of earning and retaining customer and employee loyalty. Julie maintains working relationships with a wide variety of business owners and executives from sma... View Full Profile
This program has been approved for credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Aurora Training Advantage is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.