Identifying Risk in Your Employee Handbook for 2020
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Michelli Rivera
- Topic:   Human Resources
- Credit:   SHRM 1.5, HRCI 1.5
An employee handbook is meant to be a living document, but most are created and then left to collect dust. Only to be handed out as one of the first impressions a new employee has about your company. Whether you don't have an employee handbook or you don't even remember the last time yours was updated it is time to take a fresh look at the impression you are making.
Having a well drafted employee handbook can not only provide protection in the case of lawsuits, but it can also be informational and provide a new employee a glimpse into your company culture and how you operate. Join Michelli Rivera as she guides you through the process of creating or improving your employee handbook.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand recent and/or imminent law changes and how that impacts your employee handbook
- Learn about the all the legal updates that will affect your policies on alcohol testing, sick leave, weapons, family and medical leave and much more
- Gain important insights into FMLA policies and ensuring that yours has the critical protections that are needed
- Understand the Interactive Process under the ADA and how it should be included in your policy
- Walk away with recommendations for specific policy language regarding harassment and equal employment opportunity
- Q&A with employee handbook expert Michelli Rivera
Now is the time to dust off your employee handbook and make the necessary updates to keep your company safe and give a great first impression.