Drafting Bulletproof Employment Policies
Having poorly drafted employment policies can be worse than not having them at all. Join Marty Heller as he shares the strategies and techniques he has gained over the last decade of helping companies draft and implement new employment policies and practices. You will walk away with a road map for drafting effective policies pertaining to EEO, ADA, FMLA, employee complaint procedures, pay and time keeping procedures and arbitration agreements.
- Learn which policies are must have and why
- Understand the risks that come with each policy and how to avoid them
- Gain strategies to maximize the benefits of each policy
- Walk away with direction on EEO, ADA, complaint reporting, FMLA and arbitration policies
- Have 10 years of employment policy experience at your fingertips to answer your most pressing questions
Join Marty Heller as he provides you with the building blocks for successful employment policies and procedures. This is a must attend for anyone looking to develop policies and procedures or who is looking to improve upon what is already in place. If you have specific issues you need addressed you can email them in advance to email@example.com.
Marty Heller is Of Counsel with the firm’s Atlanta office. Marty represents public and private employers on a national, regional, and local basis in all aspects of employment litigation, including wage and hour claims, employment discrimination claims, family and medical leave claims, and employment based contractual disputes. Marty also devotes much of his practice to providing general counseling and employment advice to employers on their day-to-day employment issues, and on the implementation... View Full Profile