Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Susan Desmond
- Topic:   Human Resources
- Credit:   SHRM 1.0, HRCI 1.0
In an effort to boost the government’s response to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, Congress passed and the President signed the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, an economic stimulus plan aimed at addressing the impact of COVID-19 on Americans. It includes many provisions which apply to employers, such as paid sick leave for employees impacted by COVID-19 and those serving as caregivers for individuals with COVID-19.
This webinar will discuss the bill’s provisions, its ramifications, and how employers can comply with the new law.
- Paid and Unpaid Leave for Coronavirus-Related Reasons
- Emergency Paid Sick Leave
- Emergency Family and Medical Leave Act (Expands FMLA)
- Coverage of Coronavirus Testing Without Cost-Sharing
- Reimbursement to Employers as Tax Credits
- Learn About Paid and Unpaid Leave for Coronavirus-Related Reasons
- Learn About Emergency Family and Medical Leave Act (Expands FMLA)
- Learn About Reimbursement to Employers as Tax Credits