Lunch and Learn: Financial Planning 101 - Strategies for Success
Webinar Details $99
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Robert Legenhausen
- Topic:   Human Resources, Business Administration, Business Skills
Welcome to the Lunch and Learn Series. A series of 1 hour programs focused on providing yourself and your employees the tools to succeed in both the business and personal environment. Join Rob Legenhausen as he takes you on a journey through the different aspects of finances that will set you up for financial success. In just 60 minutes he will take you from Budgeting Basics through Estate Planning. This is a must attend for every employee!
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn the Basics of Budgeting - You will learn the fundamentals of tracking your day to day expenses, planning for upcoming big ticket items and the importance of starting an emergency fund.
- Gain Key Strategies for Retirement Planning - How much should you be saving each month or year? Am I on track to retire? What can I do if I am not on track?
- Understand Your Investment Options - You will walk away with an understanding of Roth vs. Traditional and which one is right fit for you. What exactly is a stock, bond and mutual fund and why that matters.
- Join the Estate Plan Discussion - Everyone has an estate plan no matter how much or how little you own. Here we will cover the basics of life insurance, wills and trusts and the importance of updating your beneficiaries every year or two.
Gather your employees and reserve the conference room. This is an information packed webinar you won't want to miss. Walk away with the tools necessary to start making the smart decisions for your financial success. Sign up for the recording package so you can show it to employees whenever needed for the next 12 months!