The Art of the First Interview
Are you growing frustrated with a long, drawn out interview process that results in wasted time, lost candidates and continued uncertainty as you try to hone in on the right hire? Join Liz Schrum as she explains how that is all starting with the first interview and details how to improve your first interview to start the process off right. The first interview is critical to your success in hiring and Liz will illustrate how to use proven techniques to improve your results.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to set and accomplish goals for the first interview
- Understand the importance of utilizing a skill-set matrix when interviewing
- Learn the important balance of selling the opportunity vs vetting talent in the first interview
- Gain a proven list of the most effective questions to ask in a first interview
- Leave the first interview feeling accomplished with a clear understanding of next steps necessary to make a timely decision
Join Liz Schrum on January 14 as she walks you through the art of the first interview. Start the new year off by improving your interview process!
Liz is an Executive Senior Partner with Talentfoot Executive Search, a boutique executive search firm at the center of digital talent nationwide. Her career spans nearly 10 years in executive search partnering with organizations across the country to onboard critical leadership hires.Liz partners with organizations of all sizes, with a key focus on early stage companies with aggressive growth goals, to identify and onboard results driven leaders. Due to her consultative approach, she understands... View Full Profile
This program has been approved for credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Aurora Training Advantage is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.