Sticking Points: What Employers Need To Know About Flu Shots And COVID-19 Vaccines
This webinar will provide a discussion of important legal and practical issues that employers should consider when deciding whether and how to implement a mandatory vaccination program, including shots for this upcoming flu season and for the inevitable COVID-19 vaccine once it is approved.
What we’ll cover:
- A General Overview of Vaccine Issues
- Legal Landscape – Screening and Vaccinations
- Issues Related to OSHA, the ADA and Title VII
- Considering Accommodation Requests
- Policy Addressing Vaccines Generally
- Issues Regarding Mandatory Flu Shots
- Anti-Vaxxers, Other Considerations?
- May Employers require a COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Should an Employer Require Vaccinations?
Keeping his client’s business objectives foremost in mind, Kevin Troutman focuses his practice on litigation and providing day-to-day advice regarding a variety of employment and people management issues. In doing so, he calls upon both his experience as an attorney and his years of practical experience as a human resources executive, including a period when he was responsible for 22 hospitals in five states.Kevin concentrates on finding practical business solutions that minimize employers... View Full Profile
This program has been approved for credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Aurora Training Advantage is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.